August 13, 2022 at 1:58 pm #12014apexdynastyParticipant
How can one export transactions from wordpress wallets plugin from /wp-admin/admin.php?page=wallets-menu-transactions?
August 13, 2022 at 2:46 pm #12015apexdynastyParticipant
- This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by alexg. Reason: more descriptive title
I did export through Myphpadmin, but how can I add transaction to one of the clients account to Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets Addresses
with wp-admin/admin.php?page=wallets-menu-addressesAugust 15, 2022 at 6:44 am #12018alexgKeymaster
- In versions before 6.0.0
– If you want to export transactions in
.csvform, you can go to the Wallets → Adapters screen. Below each coin adapter, there is an option to export transactions for that coin to a
.csvfile can be later re-imported to the plugin. The addresses and transactions are stored in the SQL tables
– You could also export the data yourself, using
phpmyadmin. However, the
accountcolumn corresponds to
user_ids, and these must match the
user_idsof the new system if you need to reimport them. When you use the built-in
.csvexporter, the user_ids are replaced with emails, and the importer changes back the emails to the new user_ids of the new system.)
– If you need to export all addresses and transactions for a GDPR data request, you can use the WordPress data exporter tool (Tools → Export Personal Data). Exporting a user’s data will include also the addresses and transactions. You can inspect the code for this here: https://github.com/dashed-slug/wallets/blob/5.0.18/includes/gdpr.php
– With versions before 6.0.0, it is not really possible to add arbitrary transactions to the ledger. You would have to insert a transaction manually into the SQL tables.
– Another way would be to use the Airdrop tool, but this is cumbersome, as the airdrop tool is not built to perform transactions to one person only.
- With version 6.0.0:
– You can go to Transactions → Add New. Select the user, select
move, enter a
statusfor your transaction e.g.
Pending, select the currency and click Publish. Once the transaction is published, enter the amount, change the status to
Done, and click on Update.
– The data is now stored in posts, and therefore you should be able to export/import them using any tool that exports/imports WordPress posts. If you need the GDPR data exporter, it is still present. See: https://github.com/dashed-slug/wallets/blob/master/admin/gdpr.php
– If you want to add a transaction to a user using PHP code, you can look at the examples here: https://wallets-phpdoc.dashed-slug.net/wallets/classes/DSWallets-Transaction.html
Please let me know if you have any questions about this. What is your use case?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.