I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Exporting/importing and creating transactions

dashed-slug.net Forums Airdrop extension support Exporting/importing and creating transactions

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

How can one export transactions from wordpress wallets plugin from /wp-admin/admin.php?page=wallets-menu-transactions?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I did export through Myphpadmin, but how can I add transaction to one of the clients account to Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets Addresses
    with wp-admin/admin.php?page=wallets-menu-addresses

alexg
    Keymaster
      In versions before 6.0.0

– If you want to export transactions in .csv form, you can go to the WalletsAdapters screen. Below each coin adapter, there is an option to export transactions for that coin to a .csv file. The .csv file can be later re-imported to the plugin. The addresses and transactions are stored in the SQL tables wp_wallets_txs and wp_wallets_adds.

– You could also export the data yourself, using mysqldump or phpmyadmin. However, the account column corresponds to user_ids, and these must match the user_ids of the new system if you need to reimport them. When you use the built-in .csv exporter, the user_ids are replaced with emails, and the importer changes back the emails to the new user_ids of the new system.)

– If you need to export all addresses and transactions for a GDPR data request, you can use the WordPress data exporter tool (ToolsExport Personal Data). Exporting a user’s data will include also the addresses and transactions. You can inspect the code for this here: https://github.com/dashed-slug/wallets/blob/5.0.18/includes/gdpr.php

– With versions before 6.0.0, it is not really possible to add arbitrary transactions to the ledger. You would have to insert a transaction manually into the SQL tables.

– Another way would be to use the Airdrop tool, but this is cumbersome, as the airdrop tool is not built to perform transactions to one person only.

With version 6.0.0:

– You can go to TransactionsAdd New. Select the user, select type = move, enter a status for your transaction e.g. Pending, select the currency and click Publish. Once the transaction is published, enter the amount, change the status to Done, and click on Update.

– The data is now stored in posts, and therefore you should be able to export/import them using any tool that exports/imports WordPress posts. If you need the GDPR data exporter, it is still present. See: https://github.com/dashed-slug/wallets/blob/master/admin/gdpr.php

– If you want to add a transaction to a user using PHP code, you can look at the examples here: https://wallets-phpdoc.dashed-slug.net/wallets/classes/DSWallets-Transaction.html

Please let me know if you have any questions about this. What is your use case?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.