I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Exchange and balance determiner

dashed-slug.net Forums Exchange extension support Exchange and balance determiner

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Sir, after installing the exchange extension (as you helped out through Wetransfer after my complaint; thanks), I set up everything and designs as I wanted, but I noticed that deposits in the adapter screen shows red but fine in the frontend.
    Secondly, I did an airdrop to my balance to see if I will test out the trade pair I set up (e.g{Nigerian Naira} NGN_BTC), but each time I visit my trade page and tries to place an order, like inputing 0.00009btc, the price indicator box turns to n/a. TrĂ­ed it with Dollar same thing.
    Most times I will just click on Market Buy BtC and it will throw up the sweet alerts that I do not have enough liquid market.
    Now, is it because there is no real bitcoin in my balance but just a fake deposit that is causing these or what?
    *am comfortable with manual fiat deposits and withdrawals, hopefully you will add auto mode some day.

SCREENSHOTS ARE ATTACHED BELOW…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I noticed also that fiat Withdrawal key is locked..

See attachments… Below

Attachments:
    alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

The issue you describe has nothing to do with the airdrop.

In the screenshot you show me the UI for market orders (rather than limit orders).

Market orders occur at the current market price. If there have never been any trades on your market, then there is no existing market price.

As I explain on the Exchange homepage, the markets are not connected in any way to any other external markets. It is up to you or other users to place limit orders so that an orderbook exists on your site. Price is derived from the orderbook. I have tried to make this limitation clear on the exchange’s homepage.

So, start by placing some limit orders around the price that you want your market to have. Once there is at least one trade performed on the market, then the market-order UI can know what the price of the market is.

The lock shown next to fiat withdrawals is shown as expected. Fiat withdrawals are only performed manually. The lock simply means that there is no automated withdrawal. I do not plan to add any automated withdrawal features for fiat currencies, as I have explained many times on this forum.

Please let me know if you have any more questions about the plugins.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Okay Sir… Another issue now is, after placing some limit orders, I created a test user and used the market_buy_btc to order some crypto since my exchange pair is NGN_BTC. I ordered0.00004 btc that I valued @ NGN1000 (about $2.30) with the test user, the trade happened but in the Total NGN box, it’s only the taker fee that is charged… The fiat I funded in it about NGN500($1.15) keeps reducing only fees but not the trade amount… Why is it so?

Screenshots attached…

Lastly, the widgets transfer doesn’t display the selected user.

Attachments:
    Anonymous
    Inactive

See this one now, it have changed again in a bizzare way…
    Please give me a clearer picture of how it could be set up to offer the rates I set up than showing this non-valuable prices I have in Nigerian Naira.

Attachments:
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Sir, never mind, it’s fine now…

But concerning the widget transfer, you can check that one.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Glad you resolved the other issues.

Can you please explain, what you mean by “widget transfer”?

Which shortcode are you using? What do you mean by “user is not shown”? Where do you expect to see the user?

Looking forward to more details about your query.

with regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.