I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Error when I activate airdrop/fiat plugin

dashed-slug.net Forums Airdrop extension support Error when I activate airdrop/fiat plugin

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    odior
    Participant

When I activate the airdrop or fiat plugin, my site stops loading and displays an error: “there has been a critical error on this site…”

Please see

I have tried disabling every other plugin to to activate this one first, same error persists. I even had to update my WordPress version to the latest but still didn’t help. I thought maybe there was a new update so I resubscribed and downloaded the plugins again, still same error.

How do I fix this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Can you please show me the entire error so I can help?

You should have received an email from your site, with a PHP error message and a stack trace.

Alternatively, the error should also be in your PHP error log.

with regards

odior
    Participant

Thanks for your response. I am uploading images of:

– PHP error I received
    – Error log which is on my cpanel
    – Entire wordpress page showing the error

This happens each time I upload the fiat or airdrop plugin.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    alexg
    Keymaster

Thank you.

This is a common issue with TGMPA, I have seen it before.

Some themes do not load TGMPA correctly because they assume that no other plugin is using that same library.

Simply delete the file wp-content/plugins/wallets-airdrop/includes/third-party/TGM-Plugin-Activation/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php

This should resolve the problem.

Ideally you should notify the theme developer about this. All themes and plugins must check if TGMPA is defined before attempting to redefine it. Unfortunately some themes do not include the latest version of TGMPA that does this extra check.

with regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.