I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Error submitting a Trade request

dashed-slug.net Forums Exchange extension support Error submitting a Trade request

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Can someone explain what this error may mean, I could be doing something wrong?

Thank in advance.

Cheers

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    alexg
    Keymaster

Can you please copy the error as text and paste it here?

Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

I cant the code, its a javascript pop and locks the browser page! any suggestions on how to get the error? is it logged somewhere I can copy and send?

Adonis

alexg
    Keymaster

In Firefox you can select the text of an alert box by triple clicking the text.

Copy the text (ctrl+c) and paste it here please.

Also, please make sure that you are using the latest version of the extension. From the screenshot it looks like you might be using an old version.

Thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ll check the update… do I have to perform it manually? Because I did not notice a request for an update.

I do not have Firefox on my MAC it creates issues when I install.

Adonis

alexg
    Keymaster

To get updates you must first follow the instructions here and also there is a 30 minute delay between checking for new updates.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Here are the latest versions installed

Cheers
    Adonis

Attachments:
    alexg
    Keymaster

In Google Chrome you can also copy the text from an alert box.

You are running a very old version of the exchange. You should first update either automatically or manually. If the problem persists, please let me know.

kind regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

I see a new version on the dashed-slug site, so what is the procedure for an update?

I guess no point trying to fix a bug if I have an outdated version! missed the automatic part…

Adonis

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nothing is updating automatically, so I guess manually is the option or just remove it and install the update for now… since no hard is done

Thanks

Adonis

Anonymous
    Inactive

the update fixed the issue… super.

Adonis

Anonymous
    Inactive

Alex,

I know its not a priority but it would represent the pair better if you replace the “_” with “:” etc BTC:DOGE instead of BTC_DOGE.

Cheers

Adonis

alexg
    Keymaster

Some people use _, some : and some /. I will make a note to make this configurable at some point in the future.

kind regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

The more traditional use is ‘/’ from a marketing perspective the underscore is not appealing, I am sure the chart tool has a way to go its good to follow standards that help the chart tool become much more easily adaptable and comfortable to use. The end of the day its not functionality that its esthetics.

Best regards,

Adonis

Attachments:
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.