I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Error Exchange not working

dashed-slug.net Forums Exchange extension support Error Exchange not working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    alexg
    Keymaster

How can I fix it?

Exchange

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    alexg
    Keymaster

Error on console:

Uncaught ReferenceError: Unable to process binding “css: function(){return {‘green-foreground’:percent_change_24 > 0,’red-foreground’:percent_change_24 < 0,’selected-market’:market == $root.selectedMarket(),’base-fiat’:base_fiat,’quote-fiat’:quote_fiat,’base-crypto’:base_crypto,’quote-crypto’:quote_crypto} }”
    at css (eval at parseBindingsString (knockout-latest.min.js:74), <anonymous>:3:83)
    at update (knockout-latest.min.js:99)
    at a.$.l (knockout-latest.min.js:79)
    at Function.yd (knockout-latest.min.js:55)
    at Function.zd (knockout-latest.min.js:55)
    at Function.ha (knockout-latest.min.js:54)
    at Object.a.o.a.$ (knockout-latest.min.js:52)
    at knockout-latest.min.js:79
    at Object.D (knockout-latest.min.js:11)
    at p (knockout-latest.min.js:78)

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for the interest in the exchange extension.

I see that the HTML output for the plugin’s UIs are minified/tidied. This is cool, but the plugin relies on HTML comments to function.

If you can, allow HTML comments in your minifier plugin. If there is no such option in the plugin, disable the minifier althogether and try again. If you are unsure which plugin does HTML minifying, try disabling other plugins until you find it.

There may be other issues with your site, or not, but this is definitely something that would cause issues.

The good news is that your JSON API is working fine.

Please let me know if you found how to not remove HTML comments from the output, and whether you encountered any other issues.

with regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.