I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

DB tables/indices missing

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion DB tables/indices missing

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

this error is presented to me today does not show me the addresses or the portfolios

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

This looks like a serious DB error.

In the plugin there are checks to verify the consistency of its DB tables. The tables that hold deposit addresses and transactions seem to not have any indices.

I’m guessing that either you or someone else must have backed up and restored the database in an improper way. This can happen when someone is transferring a site to a different server. Alternatively, your site may have been hacked.

First, check to see if these two tables exist and have data in them. You can see this from the MySQL console or PHPMyAdmin. Type the following queries to see if the tables exist and have the proper columns:

describe wp_wallets_txs;

describe wp_wallets_adds;

And to check if the tables have data:

select count(*) from wp_wallets_txs;

select count(*) from wp_wallets_adds;

If unsure about the output, email me the results and we’ll see what’s going on.

In any case, check to see if you can restore your site from a backup and check your access logs for any signs of intrusion.

If the site was hacked you will need to investigate how the breach happened, otherwise it will happen again. You should also contact your hosting provider about it. Also, keep a safe copy of the web server’s access logs because they may contain evidence.

Hope this helps. Let me know what you found over email.

with regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.