Open extra topbar

erc20 tokens

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

erc20 tokens

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  alexg 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

cryptoshade
    Participant

Hello
    Is there a way to add erc20 tokens with full node?
    And maybe Ethereum, without going with coinpayments?
    Thanks

alexg
    Keymaster

No, unfortunately there is no way to connect ERC20 tokens at this time.

Negocios Rentables
    Participant

Hello Alex, I hope you are well.
    Maybe you could invent or create an adapter to integrate your plugin with the plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/ethereum-wallet/ and perhaps connect them in some way. It’s just an idea because really integrating your plugin with ether would be a true wonder.
    A hug.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion. I appreciate it.

I looked at the plugin and actually this is not very helpful. If I could find the time to properly study this plugin, it would be a lot easier and faster to develop a new ERC20 adapter from scratch.

I am aware that many people want ERC20 but it is not something I can work on at this time.

with regards

Enterprises
    Participant

How much will it cost? How much time do you need

Enterprises
    Participant

It is possible if you add your erc20 token to coinpayments right?

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello @enterprises,

To answer your question: I have performed some analysis in the past and an ERC20 adapter to the eth wallet that would not lose money on transaction fees would take me more than a month. As mentioned in the FAQ I do not accept payment for custom work, but if I do end up implementing it I will post here and on the blog.

If you were to list your coin in CoinPayments, then of course the plugin would be able to use it with the existing coin adapter. But it’s up to you to decide if this is viable for you.

with regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.