I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Enable Bitcoin and Altcoin wallet in payment gateway option

dashed-slug.net Forums Full Node Multi Coin Adapter extension support Enable Bitcoin and Altcoin wallet in payment gateway option

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, i have a responding multicoin in my admin,but can i add this to my payment gateway. I cant find the exact step. Please help me

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

By “gateway” I assume you mean the WooCommerce Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway extension.

For your coin to appear as an option on checkout, the plugin must know the exchange rate between your coin and the base currency of your shop, AND the user must have enough funds to pay for the value of the cart.

To make the exchange rate known, you can do either of two things:

1. You can either set up a fixed exchange rate that you specify yourself, or pull it from an external API using PHP curl. Please have a look here: https://gist.github.com/alex-georgiou/492196184f206002c864225180ca8fbb

You can edit this file, then add it into your plugins directory and activate it as a new plugin. It will act as an “Exchange rates provider” for your coin. Whatever exchange rate you set will be used to price your products/services.

2. If you have also set up a market for your coin using the Exchange extension, there is another way: Simply go to the market settings and enable the “Use exchange rate” checkbox.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this. You an also have a look at the troubleshooting section of the payment gateway homepage for more info.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

hi sir, i cant find this extension WooCommerce Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway extension and still i cant make my own coin as mode of payment. how can ido this please? here is my site
    https://www’qoinzweb.online

Anonymous
    Inactive

hi sir, i cant find this extension WooCommerce Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway extension and still i cant make my own coin as mode of payment. how can ido this please? here is my site

Home

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

The Full node adapter is for connecting full node wallets to the plugin. To connect the plugin to WooCommerce, you will need to also install the WooCommerce Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway extension. Installation instructions for the payment gateway are available at the link above, under “installation instructions”.

(App extensions such as the payment gateway are available to paying members. Membership plans are listed here.)

If your coin is new and is not yet listed on major exchanges, then the plugin will not know what the exchange rate to fiat is, so you will not see your coin as an option on checkout. (See also troubleshooting section for the gateway under the title “If you cannot checkout a cart:”.

If you are pricing your WooCommerce products in any other currency than your own cryptocurrency, you will need to provide the exchange rate yourself. To do this, download the following file, adapt it to your needs as per the comments, and install and activate it as a new plugin. You can either specify a fixed exchange rate, or use PHP curl to pull the exchange rate from some external API.

https://gist.github.com/alex-georgiou/492196184f206002c864225180ca8fbb

Please let me know if you have any further questions on how to do this.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

alright. so i nned to be a premium member to download the payment gateway extension. ok sir thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.