I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Email for user confirmation of withdraw not being recieved.

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion Email for user confirmation of withdraw not being recieved.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    d3vnu77
    Participant

I am attempting to withdraw coins from front-end wallet. The system informed me in a modal windows that it emailed me a confirmation, however I am not receiving the email in my mailbox.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Three things:

1. Did you check your spam folder? If your server is on a blacklist, or even if you do not have SPF or DKIM enabled on your mail server, the email can go to spam.

2. If you do not see the email, even in your spam folder, it is possible that your host is not configured to send email. The plugin uses wp_mail() to send the emails, and this requires some initial setup. My recommendation to you is to check with another plugin and see if emails are being sent. For example: https://wordpress.org/plugins/check-email/

3. Finally, check both the originating (admin) address and the receiving address to make sure there’s no errors.

with regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.