I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Dropdown codes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    alexg
    Keymaster

Hello

What is the shortcode for the dropdown list to choose coin to pay with ? … i do not find it in the manuals.

Second question – how do i add it into the checkout page for woocommerce ( all it shows is

alexg
    Keymaster

This particular dropdown is not shown with a shortcode. It is shown when the user is in the checkout page and chooses the plugin as a payment gateway. Please see my other comment about exchange rates to understand why you do not see any options.

kind regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello Alexg – so if the dropdown list is not showed – it is a template error ? …

Where on this site is your other comments located ? ..

Kind regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello Alex – i found the error – was my fault – i was logged in as a ADMIN to change the site – i changed to a user . – with coins in wallet – and it worked…

Where do i alter the forms drop down field – so i can enter “choose your crypto here” as you can see the form is corrupted where it states cryptocurrency optional ..

please check link

View post on imgur.com

alexg
    Keymaster

The field’s title is not really editable but there should be a title to that dropdown with the string “Cryptocurrency”.

If it is not shown, it is hidden by your theme’s CSS. You can find the label with the selector label[for=billing_cryptocurrency].

EDIT: Actually, looking at your screenshot a bit closer, it is obvious that it is a problem with CSS. The label is there, but your theme is not displaying it in the right place. This is not an issue with the text itself, but with the CSS rules. It should not be very hard to fix.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.