I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

“No currencies are currently enabled” after installing CoinPayments

dashed-slug.net Forums CoinPayments.net Wallet Adapter extension support “No currencies are currently enabled” after installing CoinPayments

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello, good morning, I installed your program according to the video tutorial on my site and uploaded the short code in a tab, and when I log in to the account to deposit money to the account, I get a message and this message is No currencies are currently enabled.
    What should I do to solve this problem, please help me

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

First, check to see that you have enabled some coins in the CoinPayments adapter settings.

Then check to see if your coin adapter is is a state of “Responding”. To check, go to Wallets -> Adapters. There should be some entries with “Responding” status.

If the CoinPayments adapter is responding, and you have enabled some coins, and you still see this error, then there are two possibilities:

1. If you only followed the video tutorial and not the article, then read the warning at the top of the article about the get_callback_address permission. The same warning is under the video. You also need to assign this capability that’s not mentioned in the video.

2. There could be JavaScript errors in your browser console, preventing the UIs from functioning. Check your console. If there are errors, (NOT warnings) then these would break the UI. Resolve these errors before proceeding.

with regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.