I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Different domains with the same account

dashed-slug.net Forums CoinPayments.net Wallet Adapter extension support Different domains with the same account

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi again!!! I have tried to install the plugin in another domain with the same Coinpayments keys and everything works perfect. The point is that although the Coinpayments account is the same, the exchanges between wallets consider them as withdrawals. Is it possible to make them work as internal movements?

Thanks!!!

alexg
    Keymaster

No, unfortunately this is not possible.

Additionally, even though using the same CoinPayments account for multiple sites is possible, I would advise against it.

You are unnecessarily creating a single point of failure for all your sites in the unlikely case of a security breach.

Also it is now harder to know if the sum of your user balances matches with the balance totals in your account, so it will be harder for you to use the cold storage feature, which is one of your best protection tools against a hack.

In conclusion, I would recommend that you use different wallets for all your sites.

kind regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the recommendation. You’re right. A greeting!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.