I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Different API?

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion Different API?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear admin

is it possile for me to use a separate API aside from that you’ve listed because ill love to add local tokens which are not available on coinpayments nor monero.

i don’t know the possible of using binance api or using manual deposites.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

What coins you can add depend on the wallet adapters available. (coin adapters before wallets 6.0.0)

If you are a PHP developer you can develop your own adapters. If not, then you can add coins that are forks of Bitcoin, Monero, or Turtlecoin at the moment. No ERC-20 or other tokens, besides what is available via the CoinPayments adapter.

It is not possible to use exchanges such as Binance API as wallet backends for the plugin. This is because these APIs do not allow you to manage multiple deposit addresses, and this is needed to differentiate between deposits of different users.

with regards

P.S. Apologies for the late reply. I wasn’t notifies about this thread. I will look into this.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.