I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

deposit problem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

when i send coin from desktop app wallet to the web wallet using your plugin no problem
    but when sending coin from my mobile app to the web wallet using your plugin nothing received i check in the explorer all good and transaction is confirmed but it do not show in user balance or transactions history in the web wallet
    cron job is working correctly
    what is the problem here ?

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello and welcome,

It is likely that the plugin is never notified of incoming deposits. If you are using the full node coin adapter with a full node wallet as backend, please consult this article: https://www.dashed-slug.net/howto-debug-an-incoming-deposit-full-node-wallet/

So please follow the troubleshooting guide and let me know if it helped. If not, I can guide you through to debug this.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

i did all the step in the tutorial same problem fund not received even when open url manualy
    like this
    https://XXX.io/wallets/api3/notify/XXX/wallet/9bf09608fa0019078b4e6e81fedc31a689275e0fa6d59e07d260c8d5058e099d

alexg
    Keymaster

Strange…

…and you’ve replaced XXX with your coin’s symbol, correct?

Also, did you get to step 6? Did you ensure that one of the outputs of the transaction is a user deposit address?

Did you enable WordPress logging and check the logs, just in case? It’s unlikely, but possible, that when you submit the TXID, there might be some error.

Finally, can I ask, which wallet you’re using? I can try to install the same wallet and verify that it’s compatible.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.