I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Deposit is made but does not enter the system

dashed-slug.net Forums CoinPayments.net Wallet Adapter extension support Deposit is made but does not enter the system

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Deposit is made but does not enter the system, I receive in the coinpayments but it does not appear in the transactions and nor in the balance of the user, I went to look at the IPN informing that it was sent but when I send it it says that it failed to send. I tested before the blockio and it was normal but coinpayments are not going, how can I solve this problem?

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

You were correct to look for the IPN information because sometimes there is some error message there. I assume you have already looked at the troubleshooting section at the adapter’s homepage.

Most probably this is due to some firewall. Try disabling Wordfence, disabling your Linux firewall(s) and also contact your hosting provider to see if they are blocking SSL connections with non-standard headers, such as HMAC authentication.

If you do figure out what the problem was, then you can reenable your firewalls and configure them around it.

Please let me know what you find.

kind regards

Alex

alexg
    Keymaster

In addition to the above, I have just released version 1.0.4 of the adapter where if the IPN message is received by your host and is being rejected, you can view the reason in the admin interface. From the homepage:

Finally, if IPN messages arrive to your host but are being rejected, you can see a copy of the last error message and the time it was generated in the admin screen. The error message is retained for 1 hour and can help you debug problems with IPN messages that go through your firewall but are not accepted for some reason. This was implemented in version 1.0.4 of the adapter.

It’s worth looking at this, it will tell you if the problem is due to some firewall or misconfiguration.

kind regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.