I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Delete transactions

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion Delete transactions

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Can transactions be deleted from the list? Is it possible to delete some transactions? For example, those made by the faucet.

Thanks!!!

alexg
    Keymaster

Internal transactions (i.e. those that are not deposits or withdrawals) can be cancelled by an admin. Cancelling a transaction makes it no longer affect user balances, but the details of the transaction remain. If you wish to delete a transaction altogether, you can delete it from the database.

Hope this answers your question.

kind regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi. I have explained badly. I wanted to say if you can delete the transaction log. In the window “Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets Transactions” I have many “items”. Can I delete these entries?

Thanks!!!

alexg
    Keymaster

Yes, thank you for the clarification. I believe I understood you correctly.

If you want to delete transactions altogether and not leave any trace, you would have to delete it from the database, such as using the MySQL CLI or a phpmyadmin interface.

For example to delete all the transactions from the faucet:

DELETE FROM wp_wallets_txs WHERE tags LIKE '%faucet%' AND category='move';

Additionally: In light of the recent changes to privacy regulation, due to GDPR, there is also a feature that lets you delete all the transactions of a user. If a user requests their personal data to be deleted, in WordPress 4.9.6 and later you will be able to completely wipe a user’s personal data. The plugin is already built to support these upcoming changes and will delete all the transactions that belong to a user when an admin deletes that user. The admin simply has to click on Tools and then Erase Personal Data to initiate the erasure process for a user. The user will have to provide consent over email.

kind regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.