I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

DB delete from

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion DB delete from

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Alex,

I deleted from database all tsx, orders and adds but after that all users and admins have received email notification about deposits, but on frontend the users balance is zero. Maybe it is because I did not deactivate the adapters from backend before performing the delete?

Please can you have a loock?

Thank you

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, this is why. The coin adapters rediscover deposits from the wallets when possible. Additionally, the block.io adapter restores the user deposit addresses.

If you are using any other coin adapter, simply deactivate the plugin, delete all data, then activate the plugin again. If you have deleted the deposit addresses then these will not generate deposits: even if the transactions are rediscovered, they will no longer be associated with your users.

If you are using the block.io adapter, I would recommend that you start again with a brand new wallet, since you are deleting everything anyway.

with regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.