I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

date and time of transactions

dashed-slug.net Forums Airdrop extension support date and time of transactions

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

First of all congratulate him on this extension.

I would like to know if there is any possibility that I put the date and time when an airdrop is done.

Thank you very much, best regards and happy 2019

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you and happy new year to you too.

Unfortunately this is not possible at the moment.

If you are interested in making the airdrop appear as if it occurred at some point in time, you can update the created_time and updated_time columns in the DB manually. For example, imagine you just performed an airdrop with a tag of ad-5be9b4ca31a06 and you would like it to appear as if it happened on the change of the new year. You would do the following:

1. Back up your database.

2. In your MySQL console, do this: UPDATE wp_wallets_txs SET created_time='2018-01-01 00:00:00', updated_time='2018-01-01 00:00:00' WHERE tags LIKE '%ad-5be9b4ca31a06%'. (Replacewp_` with your actual table prefix if needed).

Were you interested in actually performing the airdrop on a schedule? This is not currently possible.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Excuse me, I do not know if you explain me well. I use a translator.

When doing an airdrop the date and time puts it incorrect.

I attached some captures.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    alexg
    Keymaster

OK I understand now.

The plugin inserts the current date as it is set on your server.

It uses the MySQL function <a href="https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/8.0/en/date-and-time-functions.html#function_current-time">current_time()</a>.

If you adjust the clock on your server, your new airdrops will be assigned the correct time.

To update the airdrop that you created already, use the code I posted above.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

umm … The clock of my server is correct other transactions appear correct, only happens with airdrop

alexg
    Keymaster

Is it possible that your database runs on another server than your PHP/web server?

Other transactions use the PHP time as reported by WordPress, but this extension uses the MySQL time because it is implemented as a pure SQL solution. I could change this but it is faster if you make sure the DB server has the correct time.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

hello again, I’m looking at phpmyadmin but I can not find how to see the time of the server.

Excuse my lack of knowledge.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have managed to check the time in myphpadmin and it is correct.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m trying to download the extension again but it tells me that I do not have access to the downloads

alexg
    Keymaster

You have no access to the premium downloads because you are on a tax exempt membership plan and your VAT number does not check out on VIES. Could you please check the VATIN you entered in your profile? You can access your profile at https://www.dashed-slug.net/membership-login/membership-profile/

Let me know if you think this is in error.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, I updated it and I still can not download.

alexg
    Keymaster

The VATIN in your profile is exactly the same as it was before.

If you cannot change it via your profile screen for some reason, then email me the number and I will enter it myself to your account.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

I sent an email thanks.

I will try to install the extension again to see if the problem of the date and time is corrected.

I wait for your answer to be able to download.

Thank you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

check the date of the database as I sent you in the previous capture, I have reinstalled the extension and continues to errone the date.

Anonymous
    Inactive

problem solved.

I leave here as solvent the problem.

In the file tools.php

on line 79 and 80

I changed “current_time” to “now”

Thank you very much for your support.
    A greeting.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.