Open extra topbar

cronjob link – 502 gateway error

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

cronjob link – 502 gateway error

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion cronjob link – 502 gateway error

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alexg 4 days, 6 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

dynamitemedia
    Participant

when i click on the link in the cron area that looks like this

.com/?__wallets_action=do_cron&__wallets_apiversion=3&__wallets_cron_nonce=7cdc072d0f2b72c1984f796600ee817c

it just gets a 502 bad gateway error

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

The plugin does not ever throw a 502 error, therefore it doesn’t look like your request is reaching the plugin.

You should check intermediate things, like your CDN, .htaccess file, check your access logs, etc.

Can you enable verbose debug output and check if the cron job starts? i.e.

1. Go to Wallets -> Cron job -> Verbose log output (debug) and enable the setting.

2. Check your WordPress debug log. When you trigger the cron link, it should write to the logs:

cron jobs STARTED
    … (etc)
    cron jobs FINISHED

Do you see the start and finish lines?

If you see only the start but not the finish, please let me know, because the cron jobs are crashing mid way for some reason.

If you do not see the start message, the problem is not with the plugin and you should try configuring your CDN, firewalls, etc.

Let me know please what you find.

with regards

dynamitemedia
    Participant

so this 502 is still happening

here is log
    https://prnt.sc/nobb0v

this is with ZERO transactions going on for hours with this wallet

if i go to the link i get this:
    https://prntscr.com/nobdhs

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,
    Error 502 means that the PHP service did not respond to your nginx, possibly because it was too busy. It’s way too general of an error to draw any meaningful conclusions. I would look around in the server logs for anything strange. Think access logs, nginx error logs, mysql error logs, etc.

Also, I would like to ask you the following:

1. Do you get the 502 error every time you follow the cron job link, or only some times?

2. Since you have enabled the WordPress debug log, do you see any other errors in the wp-contents/debug.log file?

3. Which coin adapter or adapters are you using? If you are using any RPC-API wallets, could it be that a connection is timing out due to some firewall?

4. Did you change anything around the time when this problem first occurred?

5. Go to the dashboard, and inspect all the debug info about cron jobs: Cron jobs last ran on, Cron jobs last runtime (sec), Cron jobs peak memory, Cron jobs memory delta. What do these read?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.