I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

CP BTC Lightning Network Support

dashed-slug.net Forums CoinPayments.net Wallet Adapter extension support CP BTC Lightning Network Support

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Alex,

While looking in settings, I noticed that Coinpayments.net has BTC Lightning listed. I’m going to assume that it’s CP handling the LN node and all you have to do is have them accept or send it rather than you running the node.

That said, would it be something you would consider adding to the CP adapter if its just simply listing it since it should behave the same as BTC? (for the most part)

Thanks!

-Felty

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

The CoinPayments platform has added support for Bitcoin.LN since my last adapter release.

For some reason it cannot be enabled in the adapter settings, I will check to see why this is so, and will keep you informed.

Thank you for reporting this.

with regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Looks like it is not possible at the moment to use BTC.LN in CoinPayments to perform deposits/withdrawals.

The API returns “This coin does not support deposits and withdrawals!”. This is in fact reflected in the CoinPayments wallets page, where it is not possible to perform any actions on BTC.LN, besides locking your balance in the vault.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ah well. Thanks for looking into it!

I’ll reach out to CP and see if its something they play on developing further.

Thanks!

Felty @ VidYen

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.