I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Compatibility with WooCommerce Subscription plugin

dashed-slug.net Forums WooCommerce Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway extension support Compatibility with WooCommerce Subscription plugin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,
    I want to give my customers accessibility of subscribing to the products with the help of WooCommerce subscription add-on extension (https://woocommerce.com/products/subscriptions-add-on-for-woocommerce/) and would offer pay in crypto against recurring subscriptions!
    I know that your plugin is already compatible with WooCommerce subscription and this plugin is just an extension to it so would there any be any conflicts in using your plugin?

Thanks

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

I expect that there shouldn’t be any problems, but I haven’t tested this combination. I know that this add-on does not work with all payment gateways.

Fortunately I have a copy of the subscriptions add-on. I can test to see if it works. I will get back to you on this thread soon.

with regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Good news!

I have now tested the Crypto Gateway extension with WooCommerce Subscriptions and it works fine.

with regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.