I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Colors of order

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello
    In the CSS I see Green and Red for buy/sell orders in the tables and for the buttons.
    But this does not reflect on the front end regardless the theme I am using.
    How can we force the css of the plugin to override the theme’s so the colors are displayed correctly?
    Best regards…

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

In the Exchange’s CSS rules there is nothing giving color to orders and/or buttons. There are some colorings for the chart’s candlesticks, and there are also the red/green rules for markets that had a 24hour increase or decrease in price.

Can you describe what type of coloring you would like to implement? It is possible that I will need to add more classes to the markup for you to apply semantic coloring to table rows.

If you have determined that you need some CSS rule that is not in the plugin, the correct way to add it is to create a child theme to your theme, then add any rules there.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the information.. Great ..
    Regarding the coloring, it would be helpful to add something like this in future releases:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    alexg
    Keymaster

Thank you for the detailed screenshots.

This coloring would be helpful indeed. I will aim to add it into the next release.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Actually thank you for accepting all this…
    Additionally, if the radio button can be replaced with this: a user clicks on the market to choose.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    alexg
    Keymaster

Yes, I will look into that. Thanks!

Anonymous
    Inactive

This could be a great visual improve

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

I have implemented most of your suggestions as part of the 0.6.2-beta release of the Exchange. Thank you!

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

You are an awesome developer and person, and wish you all the best always…
    I just updated and it looks great !
    Thanks again for the quick implementation.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.