I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

CoinSwitch Plugin

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion CoinSwitch Plugin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi folks,

since shapeshift is disabling more and more currencies without any reason I checked other alternatives. There is a great one called CoinSwitch
    CoinSwitch has a huge API and offers widgets and custom exchange site hostings.

Could we reuse the Shapeshift plugin code to create a similar plugin for CoinSwitch?

Regards

Philipp

#CoinVaultOne

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello Phillip,

Thank you. You are correct, it has become apparent that I must provide an alternative to ShapeShift integration.

Candidates that I will look at are Changelly, Flyp.me, Changenow and Coinswitch. After some review I plan to make at least one of these work.

This is something that I intend to do as a matter of priority. There will be an announcement on the blog.

kind regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Alex,

I would recommend CoinSwitch as CoinSwitch is basically just a frontend for many exchanges. CoinSwitch uses changelly as well as bittrex and many other major exchanges.

We are listed on CoinSwitch with VeriCoin and Verium so if you need testing of your beta plugin send me a PM. I can test it with CoinVaultOne and our currencies.

Regards

Philipp
    #CoinVaultOne

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.