I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

CoinPayments.net: some tokens not showing up

dashed-slug.net Forums CoinPayments.net Wallet Adapter extension support CoinPayments.net: some tokens not showing up

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

After a few weeks I have realised that a few of my enabled coins (especially ERC20) not showing up in Currencies tab. I have filled out all the required details on CoinPayments.net.

ChainLink (ERC20), SHIBAINU, all the USDT, USDC, BUSD currencies.

I am not really sure why out of 26 enabled coins only 18 show up.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I managed to add USDT (TRON network) without issues and it shows up. Still nothing shows up on ERC20 and BEP20 networks.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

I have deleted my previous posts on this issue to avoid any confusion by you or others following this thread.

There was an issue with the wallet adapter. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Because there is no gas management algorithm yet for chains other than Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain, the wallet will create all the currencies that you enabled, but will only create tokens on these two chains. This is to avoid people asking why they cannot withdraw their tokens.

Unfortunately the logic that does this had a bug. Here’s what you should do:

1. Go to Currencies, and delete all your Tron tokens, or tokens on other blockchains (besides ETH or BSC), as these will not work with the wallet adapter.

2. Install the latest version 2.0.1 of the CoinPayments wallet adapter. I will upload it within the next few minutes after writing this post.

3. Go to your wallet entry, and click the “Clear cache” button. This will refresh the list of currencies that you have enabled in your CP account.

Apologies for the confusion, and thank you for helping me improve the adapter.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello, thanks for the quick response. I have updated the plugin, deleted every currency just to be sure. I have also disabled TRX tokens/currencies in CoinPayments.net account.
    Since then, the same issue happens, only the ‘main’ coins/tokens being synced, no ERC20/BSC tokens. I have enabled them in my CoinPayments.net account.

I have attached debug.log, in my understanding the plugin does not even try to retrieve my ERC20/BSC tokens that I enabled in my CoinPayments.net account. It would be necessary to have these tokens for USDC, USDT, BUSD tokens.

(I have also deposited some ETH and BNB for transaction fees.)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    alexg
    Keymaster

Thank you for the very detailed response.

I will have to upload another patch with the full fix. It will be version 2.0.2.

Sorry about all the trouble. I guess I will have to catch up on my sleep, so I don’t do silly mistakes like this one 🙂

alexg
    Keymaster

OK, 2.0.2 is up, please follow the same three steps as discussed above.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.