I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Coinpayments.net restricted in my region

dashed-slug.net Forums CoinPayments.net Wallet Adapter extension support Coinpayments.net restricted in my region

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Alonsome
    Participant

Dear Dashed-Slug,

I noticed that coinpayments.net is restricted in my region and by so I can’t use the plugin or sign up to coinpayments.net, please is there any other coin adapter or API plugin I can use instead of coinpayments.net?

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Unfortunately I cannot do anything about CoinPayment’s decision on this matter.

If you want to use the plugin in one of the restricted regions, you must install, configure and maintain your own full node wallets, and use the full node coin adapter extensions. However, this requires more technical expertise. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

with regards

Alonsome
    Participant

Okay, thanks, nevertheless while using the full node wallet can I be able to manage/access my users coins (BTC,LTC,DOGE etc) incase of no or illegal transfers between users in my website, you know like how P2P works (user(A) doesn’t transfer to user(B) after payment then admin comes in and transfers user(A) coin to user(B) from user(A) coins).

Alonsome
    Participant

And also, is it possible for users to see each others coin balances before making transactions so to avoid being ripped off because the other user doesn’t have any coin balance before placing an advert for sales of coin.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

The plugin is backend-agnostic, meaning it works the same with all adapters, whether full node or not.

The admin can require that all transactions must be confirmed by the admin. You can turn this on or off separately for internal transfers and/or withdrawals.

The admin can also cancel/reverse internal transfers. Obviously this will not work correctly if the coins have already been withdrawn and will result in problems.

It is not possible for users to see other user balances.

Trading between users is facilitated via the exchange extension, that’s what markets are for. If a user places a limit order, that means that they have the balance to do so. This is different from internal transfers ([wallets_move]), which is simply a user sending funds to another user without any expectation of getting something back.

with regards

P.S. If you have any more questions about the plugin, please open a new thread per question. (See how to ask for support). Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.