I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

CoinPayments Adapter failed to discover list

dashed-slug.net Forums CoinPayments.net Wallet Adapter extension support CoinPayments Adapter failed to discover list

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

“Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets: CoinPayments Adapter failed to discover list of available coins: The API call returned error: Too many errors in the last two minutes from 199.250.200.177 – please fix your code and try again… ”

When I go to enable a coin in CoinPayments it returns with: “Coin ID 179 not found in system!

Coin preferences updated!”

I also need a normal cron-job command for transactions as I have to disable WP cron for other plugins.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please see the troubleshooting section of the coin adapter for the error “too many errors in the last two minutes”. Essentially you need to re-check your codes, deactivate the plugin for two minutes, then enable it again and the problem should go away.

If you get an error in the CoinPayments platform when enabling a coin, this is not related to the plugin. I am not sure why you would get this error. You should ask CoinPayments support about it.

The plugin requires the cron job to be running. There is no URL to trigger the cron job externally at the moment, although this is in my future plans.

with regards

P.S. Could you please open a new thread per individual topic in the future? This makes things clearer for everyone reading this. Thank you!

alexg
    Keymaster

In version 3.8.0 of wallets there is now a URL that you can use to trigger the cron tasks. Please see the release notes.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.