September 2, 2020 at 1:15 pm #9223PlugParticipant
Yeah that’s what it does to my site once activated, a critical error is recorded.September 3, 2020 at 2:43 am #9226
First of all, to regain access to your site, you can simply delete the plugin’s directory. The directory to delete is
Since you did not mention the error, I can’t help you any further (see how to ask for support). Please answer both of the following questions:
1. Do you see an error message, either on the screen, or in your PHP log? If so, please copy the error here in full.
2. Does the error persist when you switch to a different theme, such as Twenty Twenty?
If the error goes away with Twenty Twenty, then this is a typical mistake that some theme developers do, and I’ll be able to help with that.
with regardsMay 10, 2021 at 5:00 am #10516precious6Participant
Hello sir please i am going through desame issues too, after i installed the coinpayment extenstion, my website will just crash showing this error (“There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.”), to regain access to my website is not the problem, because i can delete the software from the cpanel, Help i need from you is how to make it work on the latest version of WordPress, i will be glad if you respond.
SEE THE ATTACHMENT BELOW.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.May 10, 2021 at 8:40 am #10519
@precious6 Please check your PHP error log for any errors. Let me know what error you see, so I can help you. with regardsMay 11, 2021 at 3:22 am #10524precious6Participant
see the attached file below, the error logs is present there.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.May 11, 2021 at 8:45 am #10526
In the error log you sent me I do not see any PHP errors, only warnings, possibly coming from your theme.
Here’s what you can do:
1. Try using another theme and reinstall the coin adapter. If the coin adapter works with another theme, let me know.
2. Some themes load TGMPA in a way that is not plugin-friendly. If the coin adapter loads TGMPA first, then the theme can crash, if it is poorly coded. To see if this is the case, do the following: Delete the directory
wp-content/plugins/wallets-cp/TGM-Plugin-Activation. The file is not strictly required so you can delete it. Afterwards, activate the coin adapter again.
3. When you received an email with the subject “Your Site is Experiencing a Technical Issue”, there should be some details including a stack trace under the heading “Error details”. If you show me the stack trace I can help you.
4. If you can provide me with admin login credentials, I can check the issue myself and see what the problem is. But first try points 1, 2 and 3 and please let me know what you found.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.