I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Coinpayment exchange rate

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Could you help me to create DB table with exchange rate from coinpaymnet site which i can use as parameter value ?

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m sorry but I’m not sure I understand what you’re asking.

Could you please describe what you are trying to accomplish?

thank you

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, Fixer show only exchange rate for BTC. What to do for other cryptocurrency? Where i can set 4 the number of decimal places for a given number to 2 without it being rounded up in exchange rate shortcode?

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello, for the other cryptocurrencies you should enable the other available exchange rate providers. The plugin will use the USD_BTC and the BTC_XYZ rates to figure out the USD_XYZ rate for coin XYZ.

I am sorry but I did not understand your other question about decimal places? Could you please explain which number you would like to change the decimals for? Thank you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Now i have exchange rate in format XRP — 0.46 , but i need 0.4588

Where i can set up format for exchange rate —4 digits or 6 digits after the decimal point

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Alexg,

Could you add connector to Kraket exchange with my API credential ?

Thank you

Anonymous
    Inactive

sorry Kraken.com

alexg
    Keymaster

1. Are you talking about the [wallets_rates] shortcode? Yes, I should increase the number of decimals.

2. I will look into adding kraken. Do not share your API credential with me.

kind regards

alexg
    Keymaster

In version 3.7.2 of the plugin, exchange rates are now shown with 4 decimals.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.