I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Claim not working

dashed-slug.net Forums Faucet extension support Claim not working

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    alexg
    Keymaster

It looks like the page does not exist so I can’t inspect it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

did you confirm it as i said, only the solve media is having issues, it showing captcha solve incorrectly, here is the url to check, https://emeisworld.com/test/

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

OK now the page is there. I can confirm that the issue exists, but without access to edit the source code and access to view the PHP logs, I can’t know why.

I will have to set up a server with CloudFlare and test the faucet. In the meantime my recommendation for you is to use Google reCAPTCHA right now. I will notify you again here when I make some progress.

P.S. Also, you have another JavaScript error, this time related to OneCommunity. As long as you have JavaScript errors, the other wallet UIs will not work, so you may want to look into that.

with regards

alexg
    Keymaster

I have released version 1.6.2. Now the faucet retrieves the user’s IP in a more correct way. This should solve issues with Google reCAPTCHA and CloudFlare. I am not sure if this solves the issue with SolveMedia, but it’s worth a try. Let me know. Thanks!

Anonymous
    Inactive

the solve media still not working, but i will grant you admin access to the demo account i sent your for a few hours, let me know when you are ready.

alexg
    Keymaster

Thank you but that won’t be necessary.

To debug this issue, I will set up CloudFlare on a server that I control, and test myself. This way I will have access to logs, and will be able to do more tests.

I will notify you again here when I have made some progress. In the meantime, continue using the CAPTCHA that works.

with regards

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.