I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Chart wont work after Login

dashed-slug.net Forums Exchange extension support Chart wont work after Login

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    LeinAd
    Participant

i know this is very curious but after i logged in (other user too) the tv-chart wont work correct. When i change the the timeframe, the field is blank and in dev console there are no requests (but when logged out, they are and then the chartfield works)

alexg
    Keymaster

If you are using the static template, then there will be no requests. The data is loaded once from the server.

Like I mentioned in the other issue you posted, try [wallets_exchange_chart] with no arguments. This will load the dynamic template which refreshes via the JSON-API.

(Don’t forget to add a [wallets_exchange_market] or [wallets_exchange_market template="dropdown"] in the same page, so that a market is always selected.)

with regards

LeinAd
    Participant

chart
    i men this chart field. when you click on the link, you can choose timeframes (you need the 1d and 1w to see what i mean) 1d is fixed, some green lines. 1w is with some red lines .. whatever, thers a change. as logged in user it dont work. it only shows a white screen with x / y scale. And the dev console give me not so much logs to find out what is wrong

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

I created an account on your site and checked the chart. Two issues:

1. You are still using the static template. Did you try the dynamic one, as suggested above?

2. Your theme is causing a JavaScript error. This causes the UI to stop working. If you can, fix the error in your theme. Otherwise you’d have to use another theme.

LeinAd
    Participant

ty very much. This works: [wallets_exchange_chart width=”950″ height=”500″]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.