I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).
If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!
Hello. When selecting “View version 2.0.0 details” by the plugin update a system error occurs.
Thanks for letting me know, I will investigate this today. For reference, the lastest changelog is as follows:
- Change: The tipping UI is now a template in file
templates/tip.php, can be overridden by themes in
- Change: The tipping UI is now shown even if the current user is the article author.
- Add: The tipping UI now loads past tips for a post via a JSON API, and includes pagination.
- Add: The number of tips loaded per page in the new pagination feature can be set by the admin.
- Change: The default layout of the UI has been improved.
- Add: Map file is now added for the minified version of the JS code.
- Improve: All the frontend strings are now translatable via po files (language domain:
Fixed. Thank you for spotting this.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.