I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

CANT SEE HOW TO ENABLE BTC TO USD

dashed-slug.net Forums Exchange extension support CANT SEE HOW TO ENABLE BTC TO USD

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I cant see how to add btc to usd, ltc to usd, or btc to eur

secondly the way the frontend displayed with small font size does not look good, i need to increase the font size, i have attached the image here

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

OH, i was able to change the font display to something more visible using the below css but i still need guide in getting the btc to usd to show as list of exchange options. because i cant see usd, or euro or any other fiat currency.

CHANGE THE FONT OF THE TABLE LIST MARKET SECTION HEADER
    .dashed-slug-wallets-exchange table {

font-size: 16px;
    white-space: nowrap;

}

===========================

CHANGE THE FONT AND FONT SIZE OF THE COIN EXCHNAGE DISPLAY
    .dashed-slug-wallets-exchange table tbody {

font-family: tahoma;
    font-size: 14px;

}

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

You are correct that font sizes and other styling can be controlled with CSS. Ultimately I would like to provide a Customizer section in the future, but until now I have not had the time to do so.

As for supporting USD and EUR currencies, there will be a fiat coin adapter released soon. This is not out yet. There will be an announcement in the blog about it.

kind regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks, i cant wait to see the fiat currency adopter released, and i will want it to have all major currencies including including (Naira) (Rands) (Malaysia Riggit) and India Rupee

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.