I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

can't download plugin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

HI i am logged in but can not download woocommerce payment gateway plugin, please advise?

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

The WooCommerce Payment Gateway is available to members who pay for the subscription service.

Please refer to the homepage https://www.dashed-slug.net/ to see which extensions are available to paying members and which are available to all subscribers.

regards,
    Alex

Anonymous
    Inactive

Im not using PayPal. Can i pay for this membership with Bitcoin or maybe Altcoins? ?

alexg
    Keymaster

Yes,

I have not yet found the time to create a membership extension to the plugin, so I can accept cryptocurrencies automatically. This is in my plans right after finishing a shapeshift extension that I’m currently working on.

You could send me Bitcoin at the address given in the plugin’s readme, but as the fees are currently high, you might prefer to send me the equivalent of $9.95 via Doge coin at: DASHEDj9RrTzQoJvP3WC48cFzUerKcYxHc

Send me the txid and the email address you used to sign up, at info@dashed-slug.net. I will then activate your membership manually.

Thank you for your interest in becoming a member.

kind regards
    Alex

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.