I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Can you add the Source text of a language file in the next update?

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion Can you add the Source text of a language file in the next update?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    vorticism
    Participant

‘pending’ , ‘done’ , ‘withdraw’ , ‘deposit’ (in wallets_transactions)
    Along with these, i can not find a string such as a browser alarm message.

vorticism
    Participant

‘move’ , ‘Faucet referral commission’ , ‘receive commission wallets-faucet’ , ‘receive payout wallets-faucet’ ..

There seems to be no such strings in the language file.
    These are mainly the strings shown in wallets_transactions.
    I would appreciate if you update the missing strings in the future.

alexg
    Keymaster

Yes I have added translation strings for transaction categories and transaction status. This will be in the next patch release which should be out later today.

As for the other strings you mentioned, they will not be translated on the main plugin. I will provide translations on the faucet extension soon.

Thank you for reporting. Your input is very helpful for improving the quality of the plugin.

kind regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Strings for transaction categories and transaction status are now translatable and filterable in 2.13.5.

alexg
    Keymaster

The latest version 1.2.1 of the faucet extension is now translatable. You can follow the instructions in the main plugin’s documentation under “Localization” to translate the frontend. Frontend strings are in wallets-faucet/languages/wallets-faucet-front.pot.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.