I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Buy with credit card

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Can I Purchase Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies on ShapeShift with a ShapeShift Exchange extension using a credit card?

alexg
    Keymaster

No, this is not possible.

Additionally, I do not have plans to implement fiat transactions as part of this plugin and its extensions. This is explained in the FAQ.

kind regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Thank you for your post. I am not able to post despite being logged in. I hope email will do.

Does this additional purchases of extensions?

If we linked this extension to a bitcoin or Ethereum broker, would that suffice if they had the wallet address?

Thanks.

Rajiv

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello Rajiv,

I have seen your posts. You had posted under a blog post, and that requires approval on my part the first time you post. Since your question was about requesting support you were correct to post it here on the forum. I will delete your identical post on the blog comments. You are also welcome to email me if you prefer.

I am not sure I understand your question about purchasing extensions. If you wish, you can buy a subscription to gain access to some extensions to the plugin as described on the homepage.

The plugin can be linked to the coin adapters that are provided, unless if you develop your own. You cannot use fiat at this time.

Hope this answers your questions. Do let me know if you need anything else.

kind regards

Alex

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.