I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Buddypress Tip Authors

dashed-slug.net Forums Tip the Author extension support Buddypress Tip Authors

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    alexg
    Keymaster

Hello I have a quick question. Would it be possible to use the Tip Authors extension with buddypress?

Basically what I have in mind is for the tip author button to display on all posts and comments if that makes sense or is possible? Please forgive me I am still learning and cant figure out were to start.

Cheerz

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

The forum is a great place to start learning about the plugin!

The Tip the Author extension does not really have integration with Buddypress. It cannot be displayed next to comments, but it can be associated with any post type. So any type of article, post, etc

The Tip the Author extension has special support for the DW Question and Answer plugin. This is a question/answer plugin that lets you create sites similar to StackExchange. Perhaps this is closer to what you have in mind?

with regards

P.S. I have moved your post to the forum for Tip the Author from the general discussion.

d3vnu77
    Participant

Any plan on making it work with Buddypress?

If not, what type of work would need to be done to make this happen?

alexg
    Keymaster

@d3vnu77 I do not have any other plans besides what I already detailed recently on the blog.

Before I could comment on how much work something would be I would have to look at the requirements and do a short analysis.

But since I am no longer accepting feature requests, I won’t be doing any analysis. My priority is wallets6.

with regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.