I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

BTC depostit through Coinpayments

dashed-slug.net Forums CoinPayments.net Wallet Adapter extension support BTC depostit through Coinpayments

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    LeinAd
    Participant

i dont know if this is an issue here or with coinpayments
    yesterday my mate send some btc to his account address. The Coins shown in his wallet (blockchain .. ! not account !) and it is on the hotwallet (but not as user wallet (see attachment)
    on coinpayment site there are two tx under pending)
    later i tried this and send BTC to my account and they are on my userwallet.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Even though you say that you have received some deposits and not others, I would still tell you to check this troubleshooting article:

HOWTO: Debug an incoming deposit (CoinPayments adapter)

You can skip checks 1, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 11 which are not relevant to you, since you already had some deposits work. See the checks numbered 2, 3, 4, 9, and 10.

Since there are two deposits that were not confirmed by coinpayments at the time, you wouldn’t see them yet in the plugin’s ledger. This is as expected.

Most likely your friend paid fees that were too low for the current congestion in the Bitcoin network. If the transactions are still not confirmed (CoinPayments requires 2 confirmations for Bitcoin) then maybe your friend can do a replace-by-fee.

TL;DR You should check to see if these two transactions that appear stuck in CoinPayments correspond to your friend’s deposits.

Hope this helps.

with regards

LeinAd
    Participant

ok.. but i wonder why it is shown on hotwallet balance (and on his wallet address

alexg
    Keymaster

I don’t know. First check the points 2, 3, 4, 9, and 10 above and state clearly what you found on each step, so I know what’s going on.

thank you

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.