I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Block.io Balance not updating

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    alexg
    Keymaster

hi, I have problem with balances not updating for my wp installation. the transaction is confirmed but it is not showing in any transaction list

alexg
    Keymaster

This is the screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    alexg
    Keymaster
    alexg
    Keymaster

Hi, I confirmed to use the wallet shortcodes, but the problem is, payment received and withdrawn will never get confirmed. I tried running cron jobs but the problem still persists until now

alexg
    Keymaster

OK, please tell me the following:

1. You have posted in the block.io adapter section. Are you using the block.io adapter? Have you disabled the built-in Bitcoin core node adapter?

2. Are you still attempting a deposit, or is this a withdrawal attempt? You first mentioned deposits, but then withdaw.

3. Is this a new installation? Or did the balances update previously?

4. Did you use a user deposit address (i.e. an address shown in the [wallets_deposit] shortcode?

5. In the “Wallets” -> “Adapters” screen, does your coin adapter show as “Responding” under “Adapter Status”?

6. In the “Wallets” -> “Adapters” screen again, does the “Hot wallet balance” update?

7. In the “Wallets” -> “Transactions” screen, does your transaction show at all? What is its status?

Please let me know. Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.