Open extra topbar

Block.io Balance not updating

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Block.io Balance not updating

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alexg 9 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

projectmerge
    Participant

hi, I have problem with balances not updating for my wp installation. the transaction is confirmed but it is not showing in any transaction list

projectmerge
    Participant

This is the screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

alexg
    Keymaster

projectmerge
    Participant

Hi, I confirmed to use the wallet shortcodes, but the problem is, payment received and withdrawn will never get confirmed. I tried running cron jobs but the problem still persists until now

alexg
    Keymaster

OK, please tell me the following:

1. You have posted in the block.io adapter section. Are you using the block.io adapter? Have you disabled the built-in Bitcoin core node adapter?

2. Are you still attempting a deposit, or is this a withdrawal attempt? You first mentioned deposits, but then withdaw.

3. Is this a new installation? Or did the balances update previously?

4. Did you use a user deposit address (i.e. an address shown in the [wallets_deposit] shortcode?

5. In the “Wallets” -> “Adapters” screen, does your coin adapter show as “Responding” under “Adapter Status”?

6. In the “Wallets” -> “Adapters” screen again, does the “Hot wallet balance” update?

7. In the “Wallets” -> “Transactions” screen, does your transaction show at all? What is its status?

Please let me know. Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.