I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Blcknmics service

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion Blcknmics service

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Alex,

For some services, cloud adapter like coinpments is a bit risky. I have read some Blck.io bad experiences.

In order to avoid a full node install, I found a non-custodial API service, Blocknomics. I dont know if you have tested it, but it seems a good solution because they transfer all processed operations directly to a propietary wallet, with many options.

Please could you have a look? what do you think about?

Thank you

alexg
    Keymaster

Yes, this is correct.

Third party services introduce a counter-party risk. I have been saying this from day one. I no longer recommend block.io, even though I never had problems with it myself, because I have seen some complaints about the service.

My first plan was to create a plugin that can directly interact with full node wallets. Third-party services were an after-thought, once I realized that most web “developers” don’t know Linux 🙂

I am aware of Blockonomics. Unfortunately, developing a new coin adapter is out of the question for me at this time.

My current recommendation is that people need to first understand the trade-offs, and decide if they want security or convenience. See HOWTO: Choose between available coin adapters.

with regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.