I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets plugin account features

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets plugin account features

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Nice to meet you!
    I am looking for user sign-in, sign-up and sign-out functions of Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets plugin.
    How can I manage Bitcoin and Altcoin addresses in the user database?
    Also, what other plug-ins are recommended if the Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets plugin doesn’t have that feature?

Thank you!

Yamamoto

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Users do not need to sign-in to the plugin, they sign-in using the normal WordPress login screen. Just make sure to assign the has_wallets capability to the user roles that you wish to have wallets, plus some other capabilities. The plugin helps you assign these capabilities to user roles.

You can refresh deposit addresses via the plugin. The old deposit addresses are retained but users are assigned a new default deposit address when they login. Users can also request to be assigned a new deposit address. To do other manipulation, you will need to modify the database table directly. If your DB prefix is the default, wp_, then the table is wp_wallets_ads, where the account column corresponds to the $user->ID. The columns are all documented with MySQL comments.

If there are other plugins that let you modify addresses, then I don’t know them.

If you wish, you can also consult the user manual, where there is a Glossary section and a Troubleshooting section plus more info; and let me know if you have any questions.

with regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.