I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

balances not showing up

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

I installed Multi Coin Adapter and the Full Node extension on my worpress mundicolorum.com.

I created a multichain blockchain(wallet) called colorum and using the native currecy for the time being.

Also using the web-api. In wordpress I only activated the LTC adapter to connect to colorum

Works fine so far. 2 issues:

I transferred some native coins to the addresses created by the adapter plugin via interactive mode and the transactions are showing up correctly on the web-api. Balances and transaction – after giving these addresses permissions too. However, on wordpress the balances do not show up. The total balance LTC (colorum) is displayd by the adapter, but not the user balances… – with the effect that the users can’t do anything.

Secondly , I’d like to exchange the symbol LTC (or BTC) by the native currency symbol CCC. Managed it once, but got lost by now how to do it.

Would appreciate your hints to a bloody beginer coder ….

Thanks so much in advance.

Klaus

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello Klaus,

1. What address did you send your coins to? Unless you sent the coins to an address that has been assigned as a deposit address for a user, the coins would not be credited towards the balance of any user. Use the frontend [wallets_deposit] shortcode or the User profiles section in your admin to determine a deposit address for a user and then send coins to that user. They should appear as a deposit for that user and once confirmed will count towards their balance.

2. If you are using the MultiCoin adapter you should follow the instructions on the adapter’s homepage on how to add your coin: https://www.dashed-slug.net/bitcoin-altcoin-wallets-wordpress-plugin/full-node-multi-coin-adapter-extension/ The field that should correspond to CCC would be the symbol.

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

kind regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.