November 26, 2019 at 11:35 pm #7350AnonymousInactive
I did everything according to the rules, everything began to work for me, since I transferred the coin to the balance it is not displayed the wallet is stuck at 0,, please helpNovember 26, 2019 at 11:36 pm #7352AnonymousInactive
sorry, not the sentNovember 27, 2019 at 8:23 am #7354alexgKeymaster
Are you certain that the litecoin daemon you’re running is the one that generated the deposit address? If you have switched from another wallet backend, you should first renew the deposit addresses as mentioned in the faq.
1. First, check with your wallet’s cli to see if the transaction got through and if the deposit address belongs to this wallet. (Use the commands
litecoin-cli listtransactionsto check) If the deposit address was generated from another wallet, then the funds will have gone to that other wallet.
2. Additionally, it is possible that the plugin is not notified of the deposit. Check to make sure that walletnotify is set up correctly in your litecoin.conf and that the curl command goes through to the WordPress site.
3. It is possible that the balance is not updating if the cron job is not running. To test this, go to cron job settings, click on the cron job trigger link, and refresh this link a few times. If this was the problem, the deposit will go through. In that case, you need to set up some mechanism that triggers this url periodically, because the wp_cron mechanism is not working on your installation.
4. Also check with
litecoin-cli getiblockchainnfoto see if your wallet is fully synced. The current block height for Litecoin is 1743521 so if your
blocksvalue is much lower, your wallet has not yet seen the transaction.
Please let me know if you need any help/advice on how to check these four things, or if you have any more questions.
with regardsNovember 28, 2019 at 1:16 pm #7371AnonymousInactive
Hello, thanks for the answer, I sent coins to the address that generated the plugin, now I have another problem, I can not log in to the admin panel of the site, I had to remove the Planin to get there, when I install the plugin again, I can not log in to the site.Although I have not activated the plugin,
Unable to establish a connection with the site.
The website cryptocore.su unexpectedly terminated the connection.
Try the following:
Check if there is an Internet connection.
Check your proxy and firewall settings.
Perform network diagnosticsNovember 29, 2019 at 7:57 am #7374alexgKeymaster
First of all, if you have sent funds to an address generated from your wallet backend, the funds will be in that wallet, even if the plugin does not show this.
I have never come across the particular issue you describe. You say that after installing the plugin, and even before activating it, you see error 504 Gateway Timeout.
Normally timeout errors can occur when the plugin attempts to contact the RPC API of a full node wallet, such as Bitcoin core, but there is a firewall in between, blocking communication. However, since as you say, the plugin is not active, a firewall cannot be the problem. Please tell me the following:
1. Can you confirm again, that after installing (not activating) the plugin, your site stops, and after you remove the plugin files the site works again? I am asking you to check again because this is very unusual. Recent versions of WordPress can recover even from a plugin that crashes, by deactivating the plugin.
2. While the plugin was still working, which coin adapters were you using?
3. Was the built in Bitcoin core node adapter enabled or disabled?
4. Which version of PHP are you running?
5. Can you check the PHP error log on your server? There will be more information there about your problem and what causes it.
Looking forward to your reply.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.