I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Any transaction charges from coinpayment

dashed-slug.net Forums CoinPayments.net Wallet Adapter extension support Any transaction charges from coinpayment

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey

I went to coinpayment prices, but could not understand it much better.
    In their prices, I will be charged 0.50% while recieving payments.
    If I use this plugin, will I also be charged 0.05%.
    Here are their prices/charges

Coinpayment price/charges
    Get deposit address
    Get call back address

In addition, if a user sends coin to another user using their username or email address, will I be charged?

If also, a user send coin to other user on that same site using the wallet address of the reciever, will it be a charge also?

I asked this, because I don’t know also in which transactions on the site do IPN calls are made.

For more detail about coinpayment prices, you can take a look at it here

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Answering your questions in order:

I went to coinpayment prices, but could not understand it much better.
    In their prices, I will be charged 0.50% while recieving payments.
    If I use this plugin, will I also be charged 0.05%.

Yes, when depositing using the CoinPayments adapter, a fee of 0.50% is charged. Deposits are done to callback addresses.

In addition, if a user sends coin to another user using their username or email address, will I be charged?

No, the only fees charged when transferring to another user are the proportional fees that you specify in the coin adapter settings. The setting is at Wallets -> CoinPayments -> Fees -> Move fee (proportional).

If also, a user send coin to other user on that same site using the wallet address of the reciever, will it be a charge also?

If you attempt to withdraw to a deposit address of a user on the same site, you will find that an internal transfer will be performed instead. So the same move fees will be applied as described above.

I asked this, because I don’t know also in which transactions on the site do IPN calls are made.

IPNs are the callback mechanism that the CoinPayments service sends to the plugin to notify that a deposit has occurred.

Hope this answers your questions. Do let me know if you have any more questions.

kind regards,
    Alex

P.S. I have transferred your post to the CoinPayments support forum because it is not relevant to the WooCommerce extension.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.