I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Airdrop does not work on secondar roles

dashed-slug.net Forums Airdrop extension support Airdrop does not work on secondar roles

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I want to airdrop to a particular secondary role which was added by the plugin “User role editor”. I set the airdrop to run after four(4) days. However, this does not work. The airdrop is not triggered and does not run.

I use the new version 2.1.0 of your airdrop add-on plugin.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. Check to see if the cron jobs are running. In the admin dashboard, under the debug tab, you will find the information next to: “Cron jobs last ran on”. What do you see?

2. If you still can’t figure out why cron jobs are not running, please show me the details of your airdrop.

3. Finally. Does the airdrop run if you apply it to a more standard role, such as subscriber?

Let me know about these three points.

with regards

alexg
    Keymaster

I’m sorry I think I misunderstood your issue earlier.

Can you confirm that the airdrop runs with the user’s primary role? Is the issue only with secondary roles? If so I can investigate this.

Let me know. thank you

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.