I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).
If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!
hey alex. after i activate wallet 6 (6.0.0 rc4 or 3 (doesnt matter) my WP install crashes into 524 timeout. i tried a lot out but nothing help.
Do you have an idea how to figure out the problem?
PHP is 7.4
WP is 6.0.3
Thank you for reporting this.
1. 524 is the cloudflare-specific HTTP error code. Did you try without cloudflare?
2. After activating, did you try refreshing the page several times?
3. Did you try activating with all other plugins disabled?
4. What’s in your PHP error logs?
Let me know please, thank you.
1) yes but same problem
(Development Mode Temporarily bypass our cache. See changes to your origin server in realtime. Turnded off)
2) yes but same problem
3) this will be curious. when i turn all of wallet six is working. but all other plugins are needed (security, design, other plugins from you (turtle adapter and so on))*
4) i turned on logs in webmin but i have no output file
*i had an similar problem last year cause an port problem. But i found it out randomly
Ok, if you do a binary search on the other plugins and try to pinpoint which one is causing this, then this can guide me in the right direction.
Deactivate half plugins, then see if the offending plugin is in the active ones. If it is, then deactivate half of the active ones and check again. If it’s not, try activating half of the deactivated ones. If you can do this until you determine which one it is, then let me know which plugin is causing the timeouts and I’ll test to see what the problem is. If you have N plugins you will have to do at most base 2 log N tries I think.
It could be some security plugin or caching plugin.
Unfortunately I can’t help in any other way unless you can at least pinpoint the plugin. If you do, I’ll look into the plugin and find the problem.
Good luck, let me know.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.