I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Affiliate or Referral Program

dashed-slug.net Forums Exchange extension support Affiliate or Referral Program

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I know you are very, very busy developing and making Dashed-Slug the best in the market.

I was curious if anyone or even yourself has considered adding a referral integration for the exchange fees to boost overall traffic to the site and incentives to talk about the exchange each of our sites have.

This is still in beta, so I understand it could take some time

alexg
    Keymaster

Yes, you are correct, this is a useful feature.

And yes, it will take some time.

I am taking a note of it.

Thank you

Anonymous
    Inactive

couldnt this be implemented using same code used in the faucet plugin?

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, it could, but it is probably best to interface to an existing, well-established referral plugin. I have not yet began analysis on this task so I don’t know which way is best yet.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Alex,

Check at this extension, I think it’s one of the best.

Affiliates Manager

Thank you

Best regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Alex,

Just by couriosity, if possible to know, I was wondering if you advanced regarding some referral features.

Thank you

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Unfortunately no, I have not been able to work on this. Once I have news I will post them on this thread.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Alex, just for considering options, here is another good extension that could fit well, it includdes also multilevel referrin, which is great:

https://codecanyon.net/item/ultimate-affiliate-pro-wordpress-plugin/16527729?s_rank=10

alexg
    Keymaster

Thank you. Looks good.

When I find the time to work on this, it is more likely that I will use one of the freely available options. I believe this will benefit more users.

with regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.