I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Adding woocommerce plugin

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Step 2 of woocommerce extension setup:
    ¨From the left-hand side menu, go to WooCommerce → Settings → Checkout → Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets.¨ Only ¨Checkout¨ doesn´t exists in my woocommerce. I have the newest versions of wordpress and woocommerce.

instruction link: https://www.dashed-slug.net/bitcoin-altcoin-wallets-wordpress-plugin/woocommerce-cryptocurrency-payment-gateway-extension/

Then I tried to download the woocommerce extension but I need a membership for this. Can I pay with bitcoin?

alexg
    Keymaster

Hi, thanks for letting me know.

WooCommerce has recently renamed the “Checkout” tab to “Payments”. I have updated the instructions.

If you wish to make a payment with cryptocurrencies, please select one of the membership plans, then send the equivalent amount to one of the following addresses:

Bitcoin Address: 1DaShEDyeAwEc4snWq14hz5EBQXeHrVBxy
    DOGE Address: DASHEDj9RrTzQoJvP3WC48cFzUerKcYxHc
    LTC Address: LdaShEdER2UuhMPvv33ttDPu89mVgu4Arf

Email me the TXID and the email you used to sign up, and I will activate your membership manually.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you I have sent you an email.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, I have activated the plugin in a localhost app is it still possible to use it again on another server?

alexg
    Keymaster

Yes, you can.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello I get this error. How do I solve this? I tried adding more exchange rates but didn’t work.

Payment error: The exchange rate for the selected cryptocurrency is not currently available. Please try again later or choose to pay with another currency or payment method.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello and happy new year,

First, please check the Troubleshooting guide at the homepage of the WooCommerce Payment Gateway under the heading “If on checkout you get the message “Payment error:…” for an explanation of what this means and what you can do about it.

Please let me know if this does not help.

with regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.