I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Add two coins to full-node-multi-coin-adapter-extension

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion Add two coins to full-node-multi-coin-adapter-extension

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there! If necessary, I tried to install a second coin using full-node-multi-coin-adapter-extension. The first one works fine, tested in all functions at the moment. It was necessary to check Airdrop but the plugin does not allow you to activate yourself!
    Fatal error: Cannot redeclare wallets_multiadapter_coins_filter() (previously declared in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/wallet/wallets-xyz-coin-adapter.php:12) in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/gwayadapter/wallets-gway-coin-adapter.php on line 12

What to do in this situation? tell me please, I need to connect two coins this way

Anonymous
    Inactive

Solved!

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Glad you found the solution.

For the benefit of others reading this:

The simplest solution would be to name your functions using unique names, for example:

function wallets_multiadapter_coins_filter_coin1( $coins ) {
        $coins['COIN1'] = array(

...etc...
    }

add_filter( 'wallets_multiadapter_coins', 'wallets_multiadapter_coins_filter_coin1' );

…and…

function wallets_multiadapter_coins_filter_coin2( $coins ) {
        $coins['COIN2'] = array(

...etc...
    }
    add_filter( 'wallets_multiadapter_coins', 'wallets_multiadapter_coins_filter_coin2' );

with regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.