Open extra topbar

Add two coins to full-node-multi-coin-adapter-extension

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Add two coins to full-node-multi-coin-adapter-extension

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion Add two coins to full-node-multi-coin-adapter-extension

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alexg 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

cryptodenton
    Participant

Hi there! If necessary, I tried to install a second coin using full-node-multi-coin-adapter-extension. The first one works fine, tested in all functions at the moment. It was necessary to check Airdrop but the plugin does not allow you to activate yourself!
    Fatal error: Cannot redeclare wallets_multiadapter_coins_filter() (previously declared in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/wallet/wallets-xyz-coin-adapter.php:12) in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/gwayadapter/wallets-gway-coin-adapter.php on line 12

What to do in this situation? tell me please, I need to connect two coins this way

cryptodenton
    Participant

Solved!

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Glad you found the solution.

For the benefit of others reading this:

The simplest solution would be to name your functions using unique names, for example:

function wallets_multiadapter_coins_filter_coin1( $coins ) {
        $coins['COIN1'] = array(

...etc...
    }

add_filter( 'wallets_multiadapter_coins', 'wallets_multiadapter_coins_filter_coin1' );

…and…

function wallets_multiadapter_coins_filter_coin2( $coins ) {
        $coins['COIN2'] = array(

...etc...
    }
    add_filter( 'wallets_multiadapter_coins', 'wallets_multiadapter_coins_filter_coin2' );

with regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.