I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

A confusing issue with the airdrop extension

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion A confusing issue with the airdrop extension

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I see this message on the dashboard:”You may continue to use this tool for entering one-time airdrops. To enter recurring airdrops, click here.”

However, after clicking on the “click here” link, I find this message: “You need a higher level of permission.
    Sorry, you are not allowed to create posts as this user.”

Please How do I fix this?

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Not sure why this happened.

First, try deactivating and reactivating the plugin. This should fix the capabilities.

If not:

Recurring airdrops are implemented as custom post types. The type slug is wallets_airdrop.

You can use any capability-editing plugin to assign the following caps to your user. A good plugin is User Role Editor.

publish_airdrops
    edit_airdrops
    delete_airdrops
    edit_airdrop
    delete_airdrop
    read_airdrop

Your admin user should also have the manage_wallets capability. If you see the Wallets menu then you already have it.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if it doesn’t.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Fixed. Thanks alot.
    The said user was removed from admin(I had no idea) and was trying to implement this feature.
    Thanks alot for your helpful and speedy response

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.