I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

2fa

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Alex,

I was wondering if 2fa can be included to withdrawals, i know email confirmation is already there. I have noticed many a times WordPress has issues with sending email until smtp plugin (already existing at WordPress site or self created) is used.

I have come across a very nice 2fa plugin, it does exactly what is required. But, i could not figure out how to hook it to withdrawals. By default it creates form at wp-login.php. I have emailed the developer, but no reply so far. If you can and have time to review i can post link to the plugin.

Thanks

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Unfortunately the fact that you found a 2FA plugin is not helpful to me. To implement a 2FA solution, the hard part is actually integrating it to the plugin, not finding a plugin that already uses such a solution. Thanks for the suggestion, I might implement it later if I find some time, however for the time being I would recommend that you work on your email issues. There is no reason why sending email should not be reliable. As you said, using an SMTP plugin might be a good idea, if the default mail capabilities on your server are not correctly setup. The one I’m using is https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-mail-smtp/

thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.